Planning a Legendary Bachelor/Bachelorette Party Along the Beerwerks Trail
Posted on February 7, 2019
Congratulations! You’ve just been chosen best man or maid of honor for your BFF’s wedding. Perhaps most important among your duties is planning the best bachelor/bachelorette party ever. Let’s celebrate the end of singledom in style.
Bring the gang just down the road to the Beerwerks Trail. We think the wedding party needs our mixture of nature and nightlife.
- Getaway Lodging
- Clear Spring Homestead, Dayton
- Hermitage Hill Farm & Stables/Stable Craft Brewing, Augusta County
- Sugar Tree Inn, Vesuvius
- Belle Hearth, Waynesboro
- By the Side of the Road, Harrisonburg
- Upscale boutiques
Seek Some Thrills
Do you and your friends get high on nature and adrenaline? The Shenandoah Valley offers opportunities for as much outdoor adventure as you can pack into your weekend.
- Skiing, ziplining, and rappelling at Massanutten Resort
- Paintball at Augusta Airsoft
- Clay Shooting at The Glorious Twelfth or Flying Rabbit Sporting Clays
- Cowgirl Weekend at North Mountain Outfitters
- Canoeing, Kayaking, and White-Water Rafting
- Fishing trip with Fly Fishing Adventures, Mossy Creek Fly Fishing or South River Fly Shop
Brewery Hop Like a VIP
Allow Shenandoah Tours to be your designated driver and whisk you from brewery to brewery along the Beerwerks Trail during one of its Craft Beer Tours. Make a day of it, and book a delicious multi-city tasting adventure showcasing some of the best craft beer (and food) in the Shenandoah Valley. We were just written up in Vogue as the South’s new foodie hot spot, after all.
If you really want to stoke your beer I.Q., visit one of the breweries that offer behind-the-scenes tours or info sessions.
- Devils Backbone
- Brothers Craft Brewing
- The Friendly Fermenter
- Seven Arrows Brewing
- Stable Craft Brewing
- Queen City Brewing
And don’t forget your Shenandoah Beerwerks Trail Passport! Visit six or more of our breweries to earn one of our cool t-shirts. If you don’t manage to make it to six breweries, you’ll have a great excuse to come back soon.
Yoga or Spa Day
Deep breaths and gentle stretching will drive away pre-wedding anxieties. Find your center by participating in a yoga class with your wedding party.
- The Nest Yoga and Fitness Studio, Harrisonburg
- Sanctuary Yoga & Wellness, Staunton
- Center of Gravity Yoga & Pilates, Lexington
- Blue Moon Yoga, Waynesboro
- Check out our events page for breweries that regularly host beer yoga and barre classes.
Afterwards, why not gather the bridal party for a day of pampering. Offering a range of services including massage, nails, hair and makeup, these spas are sure to relax and please you.
- Encore Salon 215 Spa, Lexington
- Stoneridge Day Spa, LLC, Waynesboro
- Détente Spa and Salon, Waynesboro
- Breezy Hill Day Spa, Staunton
- Mill Street Body and Soul Day Spa, Staunton
- Cedar Stone Spa, Harrisonburg
- The Beauty Spa, Harrisonburg
Live Music or Music Festival
If you’d like to spend the bachelor/bachelorette weekend lounging outdoors, indulging in craveable food and beer, and dancing to live music, plan to toast the upcoming nuptials at Red Wing Roots Music Festival on July 12-14, 2019.
If you want to jam out for an evening, check out our events page. Our breweries regularly host bands.