Holiday Brewery Events: Get into the Spirit!
Posted on December 3, 2018
Beerwerks breweries are festive at any time of the year, but they are especially fun during the holiday season. This year, you’ll find holiday crafts, family-friendly costume parties, rocking New Year’s bashes, and opportunities to give back to the community – all accompanied by seasonal brews.
Pale Fire Brewing Co.
- NYE Party with The Sustainers: December 31 at 9 p.m – January 1 at 1 a.m.
Pale Fire’s New Year’s Eve bash will feature The Sustainers for the second year, as well as a return of Champagne Supernova, a flagship beer aged on champagne lightly toasted oak.
Brothers Craft Brewing
- Bros’ Giving Tree to benefit Mercy House Now through December 16.
Help make Christmas wishes come true during the 3rd annual Brothers Giving Tree to benefit Mercy House, Inc. Stop in to grab an ornament with gift wishes for the residents at Mercy House or create a “Welcome Home Basket.”
- Casks for a Cause benefiting Mercy House: December 14, 2018 from 4 – 11 p.m. Come out to help out this wonderful cause by buying a pint and participating in the silent auction for the framed event poster. All proceeds from the cask and the silent auction will go to the Mercy House and their cause.
Stable Craft Brewing
- Old Fashion Farm Christmas: December 9 from 12 – 8 p.m.
Celebrate on the farm with horse-drawn wagon rides, a visit from Santa (and photo opportunities), a stable full of horses, barrel-aged beers, a tree lighting, and an ugly sweater costume contest.
- Stable Craft Brewing’s Christmas Cookie Decorating Workshop: December 16 from 2 – 5 p.m.
Get into the holiday spirit with Stable Craft Brewing’s Christmas Cookie Decorating Workshop. This event is open to both adults and children and features seasonal music by Jimmy O’.
- Griswold Christmas Costume Contest: December 22 from 7 – 9 p.m.
Dress as your favorite National Lampoon character and come out to Stable Craft for a rip-roaring time! We’ll be handing out prizes, so it’s sure to be a fun night.
Seven Arrows Brewing
- Frosty Pines: December 26 at 6 p.m.
Join Crafty Canvas at Seven Arrows to paint Frosty Pines. Step-by-step instructions and all supplies will be provided. Tickets are $25, and registration is required.
- Ugly Sweater Party: December 28 from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
It’s the time of year to wear your best ugly Christmas sweater to Seven Arrows. Pint discounts for those in their ugliest/best sweater!
- 4 Year Anniversary Bash: December 31 at 8 p.m.
Come celebrate to commemorate the brewery’s 4th anniversary and ring in the New Year with music from DJ Lance! Nobos Kitchen will be open for dinner and late night snacks. Enjoy the photo booth and no cover!
- Cookie and Beer Pairing Event at Staunton Nights’ Cherish Every Christmas: December 8th from 4 – 8 pm.
We are pairing our X-Mas beer with the Chocolate Crackle Cookie from Paris Cake Company while supplies last. We will also be topping the glass with a peppermint rim!
- Jeff Mo & Roz’s Holiday Sing Along: December 21st 9 – 11 pm.
We’ll be singing Christmas Carols and inviting everyone to sing along with us.
- New Year’s Eve Celebration with Drägön Wägön & Friends: December 31st 9 pm – 12:30 am.
Come ring in the new year with us at Redbeard! Noise makers, funny hats, prizes, and great beer.and prizes.
Devils Backbone Outpost Tap Room & Kitchen
- Holiday Party: December 15 from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Celebrate the holidays by dressing up as your favorite holiday character — there will be a contest for most creative costume! Enjoy yuletide beer mocktails, holiday menu additions, and music by Burr Datz (and friends).