Full Schedule of 2017 Releases at Brothers Craft Brewing Announced
Posted on January 13, 2017
This January, Brothers Craft Brewing is celebrating their fourth anniversary. Furthermore, we are delighted to let you know they’ve also released their line-up for 2017 releases! Look for the the flagships you already love — like Great Outdoors, Lil’Hellion, Hoptimization, and The Admiral. They will also continue to release their Now and Agains; Elementary, Good AdWeiss, PilsNerd, and Fairgrounds Fall ale. Each of these brands will be available in draft options (1/6 and 1/2 BBL) and 12oz bottles.
The 2017 Horizon Society beer releases will provide insight as to what the brewery is working on. The big announcement and focus for 2017 variety is Brothers’ Weekenders series. These will be predominately collaboration releases that will occur every 6-8 weeks and feature a release event with a limited run of 16oz cans of two varieties that will correspond to Horizon releases. The great part for this is that you’ll be able to have some ultra rare beers from Horizon Society on draft for the release event and take home 4 packs of 16oz cans made in collaboration with some incredible breweries.
Listed below is the tentative release dates, breweries, and if already decided, the styles of beers we’ll be brewing.
- Weekend of January 23 – Ocelot Collaboration (IPA) / Brothers Craft Brewing (Coconut Stout)
- Weekend of March 6 (Daylight Cravings release)- NODA Brewing Collaboration (IPA) / Crooked Run Collaboration (Cocktail inspired)
- Weekend of April 3 – Heist Collaboration (DIPA with Citra/Mosaic/Galaxy) / J. Wakefield Brewing Collaboration (TBD)
- Weekend of May 22 – Stone Brewing Collaboration (Rye IPA w/Simcoe and Amarillo) / Trophy Brewing Collaboration (Gose with Local fruit)
- Weekend of June 26 – TBD (Hoppy) / Starr Hill Collaboration (Dry hopped Wit with fruit)
- Weekend of August 7 – TBD Collab / Hardywood collaboration (TBD)
- Weekend of September 11 – Aslin Collaboration (IPA) / Haw River Collaboration (Farmhouse ale)
- Weekend of November 13 (Resolute weekend!) – The Answer Collaboration (IPA) / TBD Collaboration
Each of these collaborations will be packaged in 16oz cans with a limited volume (estimating starting around 50 cases per beer, can increase for following releases as needed) and sold only at the taproom.
For more information, check out Brothers Craft Brewery News.