Plant Swap at Pale Fire
Location: Pale Fire Tap Room
Date: March 30, 2019
Time: 1 PM-4 PM
Attention green thumbs and crazy plant people! It’s time to divide and propagate those house plants because we’re hosting a plant swap. If you love house plants, but you have countless pots of the same plant, then this event is for you.
A few things to know…
• Submissions are limited to 15 per person and the number of plants you bring is the number of new-to-you plants to take home.
• The swap is restricted (this time) to house plants. Please no outdoor plants or seeds.
• Plants can be in water or soil, but must be in containers that can go home with each plant.
• Plants should be healthy and pest free!
• Label your plants! The more information you can provide for each plant, the better. This includes name and care instructions.
• Registration will be from 1-1:45pm, and the exchange will start at 2pm.
Golden Ratio Clay Works, Kassy Newman Ceramics, and To Dwell Well will be here to help you find a beautiful pot or hanger for your new plant.